The master program in Product development with specialisation in Materials and Manufacturing, 60 credits is strategically focused on the implementation and development of cast metals and processes. We are targeting both professionals and students in the fields of product development, metallurgy, quality etc.
The studies give the opportunity to:
- Study online, half-time study pace and combine studies with professional life
- Extend your professional network and meet world-leading researchers
- Work with industry relevant challenges in the courses
*Free of charge for students within EU
- Swedish students application: here (deadline: April 15th)
- International application: here (deadline: May 2nd)
More information are found through following link!